Pirelli warrants that all Products in regional countries managed directly by the Singapore office, (i) comply with the indications contained in any technical Information that may have been provided to Buyer (in any format including the Web Site dissemination), (ii) have been manufactured without manufacturing or materials defects which render the Products unsuitable for the use for which goods of the same type are normally used, and that (iii) are not lacking in any qualities essential for such use.
Buyer shall use and/or deliver to third parties only Products that do not contain any visible or discoverable defects.
WARRANTY SHALL APPLY ON THE CONDITIONS THAT:
- the Products have been purchased directly from Pirelli,
- the Products have in no way been treated by a third party, except if insufficient causation is proven,
- the Products have been stored and maintained in suitable conditions as to ensure optimal conservation, and/or used correctly and in full compliance with the above mentioned technical information and the Products have in no way been exposed to any inappropriate influence, and
- the defects have been contested to Pirelli within the terms provided by the law and in any case within 12 months from the delivery date of the Product to Buyer, or
- in case Buyer is a Pirelli authorized Distributor (the “Distributor”), with respect to Products sold to end users, the defects have been contested to Pirelli within 24 months from the delivery date of the Product to the third party and within 60 months as from the production of the tyre, at the latest, and the Distributor has
- received a claim from the end user and submitted the Products to technical examinations of the Pirelli technicians, after filling the online warranty registration form in all its parts and,
- Submitted Pirelli evidence of the Product delivery date to the end user and of the specific warranty granted to the end user (repair or replacement of the Product or price reduction).
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In the event of any defects, Pirelli shall, at its sole discretion, proceed as follows:
- In the event of remediable defects, performance under warranty shall be limited to improvements which shall, in the case of new tyres, be made at the expense of Pirelli; in all other cases, the costs shall be borne in such amount as Pirelli determines to be reasonable corresponding to the remaining profile still present on the defective tyre. If necessary, the tyre complained about may be carved or cut to pieces for technical assessment without giving rise to a reimbursement claim.
- In the event of irremediable defects, the warranty claim shall be satisfied by the supply of a replacement tyre in exchange for the defective tyre. Supply of such replacement tyre shall be free of charge for Buyer if Pirelli classifies the defective tyre as a new tyre, except for the defect. In all other cases, Pirelli shall bear the costs for the replacement tyre in such amount as Pirelli determines to be reasonable corresponding to the remaining usable profile still present on the defective tyre.
- Rescission and price reduction shall be excluded.
WARRANTY SHALL BE EXCLUDED:
- if the defect is only immaterial or the value of the Product or its fitness for its purpose have only been insubstantially impaired.
- if, in the case of white sidewall tyres, discolouring or cracks caused by light or fatigue occur on the white sidewall.
- if the damage is due to negligence or improperly performed notching, profile modifications, etc. or due to an accident,
- if the defective spot had already been modified by a repair or similar.
- in the event of retreading, soling, repair work and other subsequent tyre treatments, because no liability can be assumed for the treatment of the used material.
- if the fabrication number of the Product has become illegible, or if it has been changed or removed.
- if the purchase price that has fallen due is not paid concurrently with the performance under warranty, at the latest.
- if only the mileage and/or the operating hours of the tyres are complained about.
- No additional warranties other than those expressly stipulated herein are granted by Pirelli.
- Any liability for defects and damage caused by the improper transport of vehicles fitted with their first set of tyres shall be excluded.
- To assert a warranty claim, Pirelli Products must be made available to the Pirelli employee in charge, for technical examinations, along with a claim form as provided by Pirelli which has been completely filled in and bears the authorized signature of the Distributor. Such technical examinations shaft take place at the Distributor’s premises, however, Pirelli may also designate a different location. Sending Pirelli Products to Pirelli establishments shaft only be permitted on the special instruction of Pirelli. Pirelli may refuse to accept Pirelli Products sent to it without its request, which refusal shaft not result in any costs for Pirelli. The risk and cost of transportation shaft be borne by Buyer. The alleged defectiveness of a Pirelli Product must be explained by Buyer vis-à-vis the Pirelli employee performing the examination. Should devices and installations owned by Buyer and/or the assistance of Buyer and/or its personnel be required for such technical examination, this shaft be at no cost to Pirelli.
- To the extent as permitted by law, buyer hereby renounces and waives all rights for claims or causes of action against Pirelli or other companies in the Pirelli Group, including with respect to obligations undertaken by Buyer vis-à-vis third parties and Buyer shaft hold harmless and indemnify Pirelli and all other companies of the Pirelli Group from and against any claim, demand or action by third parties.
Kumho Tire Co., Inc., warrants to the original consumer purchaser that all Kumho radial tires either directly or through an authorized Kumho dealer.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY:
The new original usable tread has worn down to 2/32” (worn down to the top of the built in indicators in the tread grooves), before 6 years from the date of manufacture for every passenger car Radial tire (whichever comes first), before 5 years from the date of manufacture for every light truck and heavy duty truck tire (whichever comes first), any Kumho tires covered by warranty becomes unusable due to a material or workmanship condition.
- Free Replacement
If a KUMHO tire fails as a result of workmanship or material defect during the first 25% wear rate compared to original tread depth for passenger radial tire and the first 10% wear rate compared to original tread depth for other tires, free replacement will be applied. Applicable taxes on the new tire and costs of mounting and balancing service are payable by the owner.
- Pro-rated Replacement
If a KUMHO tire fails as a result of workmanship or material defect after the first 25% wear rate compared to original tread depth for passenger radial tire and the first 10% wear rate compared to original tread depth for other tires, pro-rated replacement will be applied.
To obtain the credit percentage, please utilize the following example
- P: Purchasing Price From KUMHO of New Tire
*tax and expenses not included
- R.T.D: Remaining Tread Depth on the Defective Tire
- 0.T.D: Original Tread Depth on the New Tire
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY:
- Tire damage or irregular wear due to
- Road hazards such as punctures, cuts, snags, scuffs, carcass bruised, stone drill or impact breaks.
- Improper inflation, overloading, high speed spinning, improper mounting or demounting, running flat, off-road use, racing, vandalism, willful damage or abuse.
- Improper use or operation, without limitation, improper inflation pressure, over-loading, use of an improper rim, vehicle misalignment, tire/wheel assembly imbalance or other vehicle condition, worn suspension components, improper mounting or de-mounting, misuse, misapplication, fire of other externally generated heat, water or other material trapped inside the tire during mounting tire alteration, improper inserting of sealant, balance or filler materials.
- Any tire worn beyond tread-wear indicator (1.6mm or 2/32” tread remaining)
- Ride disturbance caused due to
- damaged wheels or flat spot while immobile.
- after the first 1.6mm (2/32") tread wear.
- Tires used in racing related activities or competitive events.
- Tire which have been repaired.
- Loss of time or use, inconvenience, or any incidental or consequential damage.
- In order to be eligible for KUMHO's Limited Warranty service, the owner must:
- Present the defective tire to a KUMHO authorized dealer.
- Complete an ONLINE WARRANTY REGISTRATION FORM.
- Present or upload proof of purchase.
PT. Multistrada Arah Sarana,Tbk, as the manufacturer of automotive tyres under the brand of "CORSA” (hereinafter referred to as “Manufacturer”) hereby warrants that all CORSA Tyres are free from any manufacturing defect, and therefore the Manufacturer warrants to replace or compensate any manufacturing defect (if any) on CORSA Tyres, this warranty is valid within 60 months (5 years) as from the manufacturing date.
WHAT IS NOT WARRANTED:
Tyre that unserviceable damaged may be proved as manufacture’s defective only should be accepted.
Following listed damaged to improper usage will not be acceptable for compensation.
- Tyres damaged by road hazards, fire, accidents, corrosion, vandalism or damage caused by nature.
- Tyres damaged due to improper inflation pressure or usage of unsuitable or faulty rim, valve, tube and flap or having been run while flat.
- Tyres with premature or irregular wear due to improper inflation pressure, non-rotation of tyre position, usage of unsuitable or faulty rim and defective mechanical conditions of the vehicle, including misalignment, faulty shock absorbers or brakes, wheel imbalance and worn or faulty parts.
- Tyres mounting / dismounting by improper procedures or tyre / wheel assembly balance.
- Tyres in an out — of — round condition after the first 20% of original groove depth.
- Tyres improper application of tyre size and / or specification or on vehicles in racing or special applications.
- Tyres worn out: 1.6 mm (2/32nd of an Inch) or less of remaining groove depth.
- Tyres which have been retreaded / repaired.
- Tyres suffered by flat spot while immobile.
- Tyre noise due to irregular wear.
- Tyres damaged due to improper handling in customer’s warehouse during customer distribution.
All liabilities for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle or other incidental or consequent damages are excluded.
- The Customer must present the claimed tyre, together with the vehicle on which it was used, to an authorized retail tyre dealer.
- The costs of mounting, balancing, and any other service charges or applicable taxes are payable by the Customer.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In assessing the tyre damage, the final judgment shall be made by the representative staff or persons authorized by the Manufacturer.
- The compensation amount will be calculated on pro-rated basis, 1.6 mm (2/32nd of an Inch) or less groove depth is not considered in tread wear proportion.
- Tyres which are replaced on a warranty basis shall become the property of the Manufacturer.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser of any new tire manufactured by SHANDONG JINYU TIRE CO., LTD. bearing Department of Transportation prescribed tire identification numbers. Eligible tires shall be used on the vehicle on which they were originally installed according to the vehicle manufacturer’s or JINYU’s recommendation.
WHAT IS WARRANTED
Should any tire covered by this warranty become unusable due to a workmanship or material related condition during its useable original tread life (more than 1.6mm remaining tread), JINYU will give a credit on the following conditions:
- Tread wear ? 2mm,
Tire will be replaced with a comparable new JINYU produced tire free of charge. Applicable taxed on the new tire and cost of mounting, balancing and any other charges in connection with the replacement of the tire are required to be paid by the purchaser.
- Tread wear?2mm,
The amount of the credit will be determined by multiplying the pre-determined adjustment price for the tire (excluding taxes and freight) by the percentage of original tread depth remaining on the tire.
C: Amount of Credit
P: FOB Price (purchasing price at that time) D: Tread Depth of New Tire
RD: Remaining Tread Depth of Claimed Tire Tread wear Limit: 1.6mm (2 / 32”)
WHAT IS NOT WARRANTED:
This limited warranty does not apply to tires which are being serviced under the following conditions:
- Willful Abuse/Collision/Wreck/Fire
- Continued use while flat or severe under/over inflation
- Road Hazards including without limitation, puncture, cut, impact break, stone drill, bruise, bulge, snag, collision.
- Premature or irregular wear due to vehicle mechanical reason.
- Conditions resulting from without limitation, improper mounting/demounting, under inflation, improper tire size, improper repair, defect in vehicle, abuse.
- Ozone or weather cracking on tires over three years old from the date of manufacture.
- Ride disturbance complaints after 1.6mm tread wear.
- With less than 1.6mm remaining depth.
- With DOT NO. cut or buffed.
- Racing & off road use and misapplication.
- Loss of time or use, inconvenience or any incidental or consequential damage.
- Tire quality under Grade A / disposed tire sold by JINYU.
- Tire repaired by purchaser.
ONLINE WARRANTY REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Fill out the ONLINE WARRANTY REGISTRATION FORM completely.
JINYU reserves the right to demand physical inspection of the tires on which adjustment is claimed